Working Together to Perfect the Art of Software
A Place to Learn, Certify and Teach
: Local Trainer, Highly Engaging Approach
Who Should Attend/Prerequisites
This is a foundational-level class and appropriate for anyone seeking knowledge and understanding about Agile and Scrum. Applicable to all levels and roles including Managers, Designers, Developers, Testers, Executives, and Project Managers. It is highly recommended that members of the same team enroll in training together to establish a strong common reference.
The class is appropriate for most anyone who is interested in the following learning objectives
- What is Scrum and how does it fit within the larger body of "Agile" process, values & frameworks?
- How does Scrum address the common challenges of change, budget constraints, and quality that are paramount to any IT project?
- What is the role of ScrumMaster and how does it vary from a traditional project manager?
- How do I got about organizing, planning, and executing a project using the Scrum framework?
- How can I practically apply the values and practices of Scrum to my job today?
Class Size Limit: 20
This intensive two-day ScrumMaster Certification course, taught by a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer, provides participants with a practical, fundamental guide to getting started with Scrum. One of the largest and fastest-growing Agile frameworks, Scrum is a simple, yet extremely powerful, technique to boost team productivity, elevate quality, and accelerate project delivery. This course comprises pragmatic, time-tested practices for managing product backlogs, long and short-range planning, project execution and progress reporting. The class provides an examination of the Scrum project lifecycle as well as an in-depth exploration of the Scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts.
Exercises, case studies and examples are interwoven to illustrate the principles and practices being taught. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be designated "Certified ScrumMaster" (CSM) including a one-year membership in the Scrum Alliance where valuable ScrumMaster materials and resources are available exclusively to CSMs.
Participants of this course will be eligible to apply for 16 PDU's toward their continuing education requirements with the PMI (Project Management Institute)
900.00 per attendee.
Early Bird Registration - By 02-27-2013 700.00 per attendee