This course is appropriate for Project Managers, Product Managers, Team Leaders, Developers, Testers, Business Analysts; and anyone interested in learning more about Scrum and agile methods.
Class Size Limit: 20 (Minimum 0)
Activities to establish rapport and form groups that will work together for the session.
Participants work in small groups to identify specific learning objectives for the class.
Introduction to Agile Principles & Practices
Overview Of Scrum
Roles and responsibilities
Creating User stories for requirements
Estimation of User Stories
Grooming Product Backlog
Collaboration and Communication with Daily Scrums
Tracking progress with Burndown charts
Course Hands-On Exercise
A 90-minute Scrum simulation exercise, where the participants will get to apply all practices, principles and roles of scrum
Teams experience self-organization in a realistic environment
Intense retrospective practice
The following elements will be covered during the one day course
* Scrum in Practice: the course is designed to illustrate Scrum in action.
* Understanding of the Agile Manifesto and what it means to them.
* Essence of Scrum: values, foundations and a new way of thinking.
* Understanding how Scrum values and foundations are related to the practices.
* Get a sense of what self-organization is (and is not).
* Can draw a diagram of mechanics of Scrum: framework, roles, artifacts & flow.
$195.00 /Pay It forward pricing per attendee.