Experience in software/product development in a team environment is
helpful so that attendees may draw from real world experiences and
support relevant discussions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
People who will be ScrumMasters on a Scrum project, Leaders, Change Agents, Process Owners, Anyone involved in helping the organization adopt Scrum.
PMI REGISTERED EDUCATION PROVIDER
CC Pace has successfully fulfilled the PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) quality criteria and operation guidelines for participating providers. Attendees of this CC Pace workshop are eligible to earn 14 PDUs. All attendees will receive a certificate of completion which can be used to claim their PDUs.
Class Size Limit: 25 (Minimum 12)
Learn the essentials of working as a ScrumMaster or Scrum team member in this course. While the Scrum Alliance provides a list of core concepts that must be covered in the CSM class, each instructor creates his or her own material, allowing courses to differ based on the strengths, interests, and experiences of the instructor. All of our instructors are experienced coaches and consultants who have been working on the ground with organizations all over the world so they bring their real work experiences to the classroom.
The training is focused on preparing ScrumMasters and Change Agents for the role they will play in the successful adoption of Scrum in the organization. Students learn the basics of Scrum, how to get it started, and keeping it going in their organizations.
Students will learn through interactive exercises where they will use the same techniques that are needed when they start their projects. Our goal is to change the fundamental way people think about their projects and how to manage them.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Certified ScrumMaster™ certification and a one year membership from Scrum Alliance.
Attend A Training Course & Recieve A Free Coaching Session With A CC Pace Master Coach
Participants engage in a highly interactive approach that provides
hands-on practice applying Scrum in multiple project settings and
situations. Exercises, case studies, and examples bring home the
realization of how to be a ScrumMaster instead of a project manager
This course will equip participants with the knowledge, skills, and tools
to successfully implement Scrum as ScrumMasters.
Topics covered include:
• Historical Background of Agile
• Overview of Scrum
• Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
• Benefit and Challenges in using Scrum
• Agile adoption patterns for large organizations
• Agile Project Management
• Agile Estimation and Planning
• Advanced Scrum Techniques
• Role of the ScrumMaster
• Organizational Dynamics of Scrum Adoption
• Building successful teams for Scrum
At the end of the workshop you should be able to:
• Remove the barriers between development and the customer so the customer directly drives development
• Teach the customer how to maximize ROI and meet their objectives through Scrum
• Improve the lives of the development team by facilitating creativity and empowerment
• Improve the productivity of the development team in any way possible
• Improve time to value by driving priorities and value to the customer
$1,295 per attendee.